The IWCE, or International Wizarding Council on Education, is a branch of the Wizarding United Nations that oversees schools who meet a certain set of standards of international education. RMI is granted 1 - 3 internship slots per year at the IWCE for its most promising students.
Currently Affiliated Schools
OOC Note: this is not an all-inclusive list of schools, just what has already been canonically established. Feel free to add your own as long as it doesn't conflict with anything pre-existing!
- École des Sorciers du Québec (Canada)
- Frontier Academy of Magic (USA)
- Horace G. Lubitz Preparatory School (USA)
- Lake Michigan School of Magic (USA)
- Library School of Philadelphia (USA)
- Rocky Mountain International School for Magical Enlightenment (USA)
- St. Mary's Consortium of Magic (USA)
- Summerlin School of Magical Arts (USA)
- Wallowa Mountain Academy (USA)
South & Central America
- La Escuela (Puerto Rico)
- New Zealand Academy of Magic (New Zealand)
Previously Affiliated Schools
- France: Beauxbatons Academy
- Norway: Durmstrang Institute
- Scotland: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
All IWCE-affiliated schools have their students take STOATs in their fourth year and IMPs in their seventh year. All exams consist of several written papers and a practical, all of which are scored by international witches and wizards pre-eminent in education and without ties to the school they are marking. Schools may choose to restrict available upper-year courses available based on STOATs results or they may choose not to.